Tuesday 9 January 2018

Creamy Vegan Hot Chocolate

There are many hot chocolate recipes on the internet but I wanted to share my way of making the best Dairy free hot chocolate that you will ever taste.

It's so creamy and velvety, not too sweet and sickly either.
I use a dairy free dark chocolate called Bourneville, I'm not sure if it's just sold in the UK or across the globe but I'm sure you'll be able to purchase it online.

Give this delicious Hot Choccy a try peeps, you won't regret it :)

This recipe makes two large mugs of Hot Chocolate.



Ingredients:
1 180g bar of Bourneville chocolate
2 mugs of Oat milk (I used Oatly)

Method and preparation:

Add the chunks of Bourneville chocolate into a non stick pan.





Now add the Oat milk to the pan.


Heat the milk and chocolate on a medium heat and stir every so often.


Once all of the chocolate has melted and the hot chocolate is piping hot, remove it from the heat.


Serve and enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment