Tuesday 28 February 2017

Spicy BBQ Sauce

I must admit I was never a big fan of BBQ sauce until I started making my own. Now I use it with everything :)

This BBQ sauce is quick and easy and requires no cooking.

Ingredients :

1 cup of tomato ketchup
3 TBS Apple cider vinegar
1 TBS Molasses
1 TBS smoked paprika
1 Tsp chili powder
2 TBS Organic coconut sugar (you can use brown sugar) 
1 Tsp garlic powder
1 Tsp onion powder
1 Tbs English mustard
 1 Tsp Black pepper
Feel free to add liquid smoke if you want a more smokier flavour, I left it out this time as the smoked paprika gave it just the right smokiness that I like.

Method :

Add all of the ingredients into a large bowl.


Give it a good mix and taste for adjustments.



Pour your BBQ into a jar or squeezy bottle.


Keep the BBQ Sauce stored in the fridge.


The sauce should last a month in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment